Monday, September 13, 2004

FW: flat tax

Finally, we have a President who wants to completely overhaul and balance out the Federal Income Tax monster. Praise God, and pray that there will finally be fairness instilled on the outrageous current system.

As my long-term readers know, I have been calling for an outright repeal of the sixteenth amendment for a long, long time now. As I was reading the Washington Post today I saw the following story: http://tinyurl.com/3njpu and by an odd coincidence (is there really such a thing?) I had shown what I have written to date on the subject to a new friend (who I met at a party, yadda, yadda…). So, here we are. I think I’ll post what I have written, so far, on my blog site. Please, comments are welcome – for, against, or ideas for embellishment. (I think I will be changing my position on a military draft, for example; my position on that has actually changed 180° and I do feel that there should be a mandatory draft of every high-school graduate who is physically and mentally able, no other exceptions. The well-to-do can just steam, their precious little, silver spoon-fed, precocious little brats will have to go too. The only thing that needs polish on that concept is the duration. (I will look into how Switzerland does it, they seem to have their shit together.

Anyway…

Go to http://aimew.spymac.net/blog/ for the rest of the story...

;->

Best regards,
Ichabod Crane

Veritas vos Liberabit!

God Bless America.

===>

 

 

 

No comments: